Tools & Information for New KCAD Patients
Welcome to Kennett Center for Advanced Dentistry! We are always accepting new patients, and can work with you if you need to transfer dentist offices. Below you will find additional information regarding accepted insurance and payment types, as well as office policies. For additional questions, please contact our Kennett Square office.
No insurance? Learn more about our Dental Savings Plan
We work with most insurance companies, and will assist you in maximizing your benefits.
We know there are times and situations when you cannot keep your appointment. If this happens, please provide our office at least 48 hours’ notice so we may offer this time to another patient.
Protocol Updates & Procedures per CDC/ADA Guidelines
Our team is actively monitoring the Novel Coronavirus situation and want to assure you that we have developed a coordinated strategy across our practice to address the issue as it evolves. In accordance with CDC and ADA guidelines, our office is open, but we want to share various precautions and recommendations to help ensure that you, and those around you, stay healthy.
What We Are Doing:
- Upgraded face masks, shields, and smocks for staff
- Additional equipment to reduce aerosols during procedures
- Additional surface barriers in procedure rooms
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures for commonly touched surfaces in waiting rooms and bathrooms, including pens, phones, computers, door handles, chair arms and seats, and desk tops
- Reduced number of patients in the office at one time
- Increased frequency to change HVAC filters
What You Can Do:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a mask to prevent the spread of germs
- If you are feeling ill prior to your appointment, please call the office to reschedule
- We know there is a strong connection between oral health and overall health, so it’s especially important you do all you can to stay healthy by brushing and flossing. Being active in maintaining your dental health can supplement your immune system.
Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our patients, community and staff with as little disruption as possible. If you have any concerns regarding making an appointment, or about an upcoming appointment, we encourage you to contact us.